Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Miniature Fairy Garden Seashells by Super Z Outlet

I was provided these Miniature Seashells by Super Z Outlet for my honest review. Personally, I love a serene, calm decor for a bathroom. For years I have been collecting items to create the look I desire. When we go to the beach, we always keep our favorite shells to add to our collection, but I have these small locking jars I needed to do something with. I decided to make a jar of shells just to add to the theme. When you purchase this 4.5 ounce bag (which tuns out to be approximately 500 seashells give or take in size from 3mm to 16mm) of these Miniature Fairy Garden Seashells, you will enjoy the beauty of the shapes and sizes. You could definitely add these for some extra flair on decorations, cards, or a project. You can also use these shells for a vase filler or as plant decorations in the soil. Depending on what you plan on doing with these TINY shells, I think you will be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment